Monday, October 16, 2017

Coming Home: The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Hey y'all. Yes, I have earned that right. The right to finally say y'all and NO ONE can make fun of me anymore. I think one month is plenty of time to become accustomed to the Nashville way of life...don't you?

This is definitely not one of my favorite posts ever, but exactly 2.5 weeks after I got to Nashville, I got word that a friend of mine died. I don't want to go into details out of respect for his family, but this hit me hard. So young, so many children, and so full of life. I headed home for 5 days and as much as it was nice to be able to spend time mourning the loss of my friend, it was more about being near the people that knew him so that we could all find comfort in just conversing about him.

THIS is a reason I am striving to work towards my dreams with everything I have in me. It may NEVER happen for me...I'm ok with that. My priorities may change over time...I'm ok with that. God may call me in another direction...I HAVE to be ok with that. But right now in this moment, I am trying to shoot for something that has been on my heart since I was 13 years old. We NEVER know how much time we have.

I actually want to end my blog post here. I think less is more on this one. Think about it. Pray about it. God Bless!

Keep the Faith, Love the Music
Krystal XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment